Postage to Belgium
Belgium is conveniently located near Europe's most important trading nations, including the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. It is a country that benefits from open commerce with these neighbouring countries and the rest of the globe and is open to free-market competition and investment.
Belgium is one of Packlink's most popular shipping destinations, owing to its strong commercial ties with the United Kingdom. We transport parcels over the English Channel daily, utilising the most dependable and cost-effective courier delivery services.
Courier Services in Belgium
The United Kingdom is Europe's second-largest economy and the world's fifth-largest. In 2020, commerce with EU member states represented 52% of total imports in the United Kingdom.
Despite Brexit, the UK remains an important export destination for Belgian businesses. As one of the country's top five export partners, the UK accounts for about 9% of total Belgian outbound shipments (approximately 32 billion euros). The car, chemicals, food and beverage, textile, and machinery industries are the major exporters to the United Kingdom.
While Belgium is a small country, it has a massive international economy and is routinely named one of the finest places to live – and not just because some of its most well-known exports are chocolate and beer.
When you contact Packlink Online to organise your postage to Belgium, you can be confident that you're hiring a reputable parcel delivery service.
Facts About the Country
- Antwerp is recognised as the world's diamond capital, while Brussels is the country's capital.
- World record: Belgium has the most castles per square kilometre
- Known for its chocolate, Belgium has been making it for 400 years. Aside from having the world's largest chocolate factory, the country is also one of the world's most chocolate-addicted!
- Chemicals, machinery, equipment, and polished diamonds make up a significant portion of Belgium's $300 billion export haul. Germany accounts for 16 per cent of the country's exports, followed by France at 14 per cent, and the Netherlands at 12 per cent.
- Raw materials, raw diamonds, machinery, and equipment total about $300 billion in annual imports for Belgium. The Netherlands, Germany, and France are the country's top three import partners, accounting for 17 per cent, 14 per cent, and 9 per cent of the total.
Sending Parcels from the UK to Belgium
Do you need to send a parcel to Belgium? Whether you're sending anything to Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges, or Ghent, Packlink will get it there! We provide our customers with the fastest delivery to Belgium, whether they choose Same Day or Next Day services, or our slower Standard services suited for slightly less urgent orders.
While shipping between the EU and the UK is no longer 'business as usual,' because more administrative and paperwork is required, raising prices and disrupting supply chains, you shouldn't be concerned. Packlink is here to help you through the entire process.
Essential Information When Sending a Parcel to Belgium
- Ensure your parcel has the correct address, email address, phone number, and length and weight for the intended recipient to guarantee timely delivery and make the parcel delivered in one piece using this information. On the package, this should be clearly stated.
- Addressing a package in Belgium is quite similar to doing so in the UK. Therefore you can use the same addressing rules when shipping a package. The Universal Postal Union has a comprehensive guide on addressing a package to Belgium.
- Customs delays in the final destination country are not included in the given timeframes. Be advised that customs may delay the delivery of your package.
Customs, Prohibitions, and Limitations
- Customs paperwork will be required for most commodities exported to Belgium.
- Customs advice and the most up-to-date guidelines are available on the Belgian customs website if you need them.
Delivery of Parcels to Belgium at the Lowest Price
Shipping expenses for all of our services are provided at a substantial discount. As a result of our large purchasing volume, we can provide some of the most affordable domestic and international services parcel shipping rates available online. All foreign carriers provide free internal monitoring of all shipments we operate with. This is what makes our services even more affordable.
How long does it take to send a package from the United Kingdom to Belgium?
Depending on the service of your choice, shipping to Belgium from the United Kingdom can take anywhere from one to five days. As a result, it is often more cost-effective to book a faster delivery time because our discounted costs are so competitive.
Shipping to Belgium at a Low-Cost
DPD Direct is the most cost-effective option to send a box from the UK, with an expected Belgium to UK shipping time of four working days. Because it has a maximum parcel weight limit of 5kg, this service is suitable for sending modest packages or deliveries to Belgium at a reasonable price.
Shipping to Belgium - Next Day Delivery with DHL
Sending urgent deliveries to Belgium using DHL is the fastest way to get them there, with Next Day Delivery available. Deliveries of any urgency can be handled with our high-end, fully tracked courier collecting service.
UK to Belgium Parcel Delivery Restrictions & Prohibitions
Please double-check our restricted and prohibited items list before sending anything to Belgium. According to our courier partners, this list will help you determine which things are safe to ship via courier. If you attempt to ship an item on this list, it may be returned to you or not be protected by our coverage insurance.
- Items derived from animals
- Items derived from dairy
- Seafood products
- Drugs and medicines
- Plants and plants products
- Silkworms Stamps
- Weapons, hunting weapons, and their parts
- Beer, ethyl alcohol, and other alcoholic beverages
- Civilian and military-grade guns and ammunition, or components thereof, as well as similar-looking items
- Artefacts (addressed to and intended for the personal use of private individuals)
- Raw Eggs
- High-frequency devices with electronic components
- Explosive or igniting materials
- Hazardous waste
- Honeycombs with honey
- Toxicologically active plants, fungi that produce narcotic-like chemicals, and the fruits and seeds of these plants or fungi that have narcotic-like substances are included in this category.
- Infectious or possibly infectious organisms
- Products that must be consumed quickly
- Except for jewellery, no precious stones or real diamonds
- Chemicals that damage the ozone layer
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products of any kind are prohibited.
Why Choose Packlink?
Whether you're sending a single parcel to Belgium or numerous regularly, one thing is sure: You should engage with someone who can supply you with the best service at a reasonable price. Packlink is a simple-to-use online service that provides postage to Belgium. Packlink allows you to select the service that best matches your needs and arrange for your shipment in a few simple steps.
Packlink provides the best couriers at the best costs
We have contracts with world-class couriers such as UPS, GLS, and TNT. As a result, regardless of the number of shipments sent, we can offer drastically discounted postage costs to Belgium from the UK to all of our home and corporate customers.
Thousands of individuals rely on Packlink to schedule parcel delivery in Belgium
Our website employs bank-level security to ensure that all transactions are completely safe and secure. Furthermore, when you arrange your shipments with Packlink, there are no last-minute costs to pay.
Convenient Parcel Delivery to Belgium
When it comes to finding the best and cheap parcel delivery Belgium service for your needs, Packlink makes the process as simple as possible. Customers can choose from a variety of courier collections or drop-off alternatives.
Discover Packlink Today!
Using Packlink, you can easily compare and shop for the best shipping rates. You have to pay for the shipping service you select for free. Start your shipment now!