Evri Tracked UK
Are you in the dark about when you can expect a parcel sent via Evri to arrive? Have you got client's that you want to impress, eagerly expect a shipment? Then, you need Packlink's easy to use parcel tracking tool.
All you need to do is enter your Evri parcel tracking number in the box below. Then you can get an update on which one of the following five stages your delivery is at:
- Parcel In Transit
- At Delivery Depot
- Out for Delivery
Perfect, whether you need to give a client an ETA for the order you have sent them or check that all-important birthday gift will arrive on time!
The good news is that Packlink's tracking tool is entirely free for anyone tracking a parcel in the UK, Europe, and even worldwide. It doesn't just work with Evri tracked parcels either, but deliveries made with all the major logistics players like GLS, DPD, and TNT!
Evri track a parcel
It's simple to use our easy parcel tracker. All you need to do is find the number supplied with the discounted Evri delivery booked with Packlink. Then simply enter this number into our free tracker below.
With Evri tracked parcels you can expect a variety of statuses relating to your shipment including :
- When you have booked your pick up, but the package has not been collected - Order generated
- When your shipment is being sorted at a national hub - Sorted at national hub / Hub trailer via sorter
- When your parcel has been received by the delivery depot. - Sorted at national hub / Hub trailer via sorter Receipt at depot
- When your package has been assigned to a courier - Manifested for delivery / Out for delivery
- When your package is with your courier for delivery between 8 am, and 8 pm. - Courier received
- When courier will reattempt delivery the next working day - Carried forward
Occasionally you may see one of the following statuses as well. These usually relate to an issue that has occurred and what Evri is doing to resolve it and get you parcel to its intended destination.
- When your parcel has been sent to the wrong depot and being re-routed - Misrouted at depot
- When your parcel has entered the Evri network, but its details are not yet on the system- Missing pre-advice
- When the courier has had a problem delivering the package. In this case, please contact them - Not delivered due to address query
Save money by booking your Evri tracked UK deliveries through Packlink
Here at Packlink, we offer an easy to use courier comparison website that allows you to choose from many major delivery services like Evri.
Also, because Packlink passes on the savings we receive by placing a high volume of orders with Evri to you, our customers, we can offer a significant discount.
Therefore, if you are looking for the reliability and traceability of a Evri delivery, but at a reduced cost, get a quote for your next shipment with Packlink today!