InPost lockers are taking over the United Kingdom. Currently, there are over 2,000 locker locations spread across the country, allowing you to pick up parcels from practically any part of the UK. What's more, considering the convenience of using InPost courier services, the number of lockers will only increase in the coming years.
However, while InPost is mainly known for parcel collection, you can also use it to send packages. In fact, using their services is one of the best ways for online retailers to send products to their customers. And now, thanks to Packlink, you'll be able to send packages with InPost at the lowest cost possible. All thanks to our comparison tool, which will help you get the best quote in your area in a blink of an eye. Here's how and why you should pick InPost for your delivery needs.
With over 1.5 million locker boxes worldwide, InPost has established itself as one of the leading package delivery companies in the world. In a nutshell, it's a 24/7 automated locker service that allows couriers and users to drop off parcels without having to spend time in queues at the post office, waiting for a drop-off point to open, or waiting for a courier to collect the package.
At the moment, UK residents can use over 2,000 InPost locker boxes located strategically in convenient locations across the country. All lockers are fully automated and ready to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing quick and convenient deliveries.
How to Send Parcels With InPost
Sending a parcel with InPost is a fast and straightforward process. Here's a quick step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Find the nearest InPost locker using the app or website;
- Pick your delivery service, use Packlink for the best quote;
- Type in yours and the recipient's details, as well as your parcel's information (weight, dimensions);
- Print out the label and attach it to the parcel;
- Take the parcel to your nearest InPost locker box and scan the barcode. Once the compartment opens, drop off the parcel there and close it;
- Once your parcel is placed in the locker, a courier will receive a notification to collect it and deliver it to your recipient. You'll also get notified once your parcel gets delivered.
The whole process is mighty quick and secure. However, keep in mind that you'll be able to only send parcels that weigh up to 15kg, and 41cm x 38cm x 64cm in size, as lockers' compartments can't fit packages heavier and bigger than that. With this in mind, be sure to measure your parcel thoroughly every time you decide to send it via InPost.
Why Send via InPost
There are numerous reasons to use InPost for your parcel delivery needs. The most significant advantages include the following:
- Convenience: Practically every InPost locker can be found in a convenient location, ensuring you don't need to go far to drop off or pick up your parcel, all without having to stand in queues.
- Time-saving: Using InPost will save you tons of time. The whole courier booking process takes a few minutes tops, with the parcel drop-off taking no more than ten seconds.
- Security: All InPost lockers are robust, with LED lighting and 3 CCTV cameras. What's more, the company regularly checks the lockers and their system to ensure everything is up to the highest security standards.
- Availability: As convenient drop-off points are, they only operate during business hours. InPost lockers, on the other hand, are free to access 24/7. This means that you can send your parcels whenever you want.
- Retail friendly: If you own an e-commerce business, using InPost for your delivery is a great idea. Since there are lockers scattered across the world, you can ship internationally. You can also implement instant returns and other customer-friendly options.
Use Packlink for Your Delivery Needs
Whether you ship your parcels via InPost, door-to-door delivery, or drop-off delivery, Packlink has got you covered when it comes to finding the best quotes. Using our calculator, you'll be able to find the best delivery option at the lowest cost possible. We can guarantee you that as we negotiated commercial agreements with carrier partners. Thanks to our platform, you'll be able to save even 50% on national and 70% on international postage.
You can also take advantage of our platform for online businesses - Packlink Pro. It will allow you to manage your shipments more efficiently, ensuring all the products you send always reach the customer. Register for free, and let us take care of your delivery needs so that you can focus on expanding your business. Don't worry. Your shipments will be in safe hands. It's our guarantee, as we work with the range of the world's leading parcel transport services, including DHL, UPS, TNT, Evri, DPD, and GLS.
Take advantage of Packlink today, and see for yourself how we can help you take your business to another level with our simple yet efficient services!