Save Time and Money on Parcel Delivery Services in Europe With GLS
General Logistics Systems (GLS) is one of the most reputable logistics companies that specialise in European courier services. The company operates all across Europe to provide customers with a comprehensive courier service that matches their needs.
What Does GLS Courier Offer?
GLS offers reliable international parcel deliveries with their GLS Euro Business Parcel and GLS Euro Business Parcel Small services.
The two services function similarly but have some differences that are worth mentioning. Euro Business Parcel is designed in mind for packages up to 40 kg and with a combined length and girth of 300 cm. This is for larger packages and shipments to the Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Germany, and many other European destinations.
Euro Business Parcel Small is focused on smaller and sensitive goods that require extra attention. The parcels are sorted separately from Euro Business Parcel packages and are transported in special bags. The focus is on increased transportation security to give clients added peace of mind. These packages must be no more than 3 kg in weight and have to fit in the small parcel frame.
Both services are a staple of GLS, and Packlink is proud to offer both in our range of courier services to help you find the best deals to meet your budgets and expectations.
Why Use GLS Parcel Shipping?
GLS is known for its outstanding quality of delivery and customer service. Whether you’re sending a small package to a friend or a large order to a customer, GLS is the gold standard in the European courier marketplace.
- GLS provides reliable parcel delivery to over 220,000 clients and offers years of experience to give you peace of mind with every delivery
- GLS provides increased transport security for small packages that contain sensitive or fragile items
- GLS employees follow a strict code of conduct to ensure quality services every time
- GLS provides parcel delivery services to 42 European destinations but can also fulfil deliveries with their extended network to many other countries
- Delivery times with GLS average between 24 and 96 hours
- Second delivery attempts are included for private clients to a GLS ParcelShop when available
- GLS provides liability up to the value of the goods, ensuring that clients receive maximum compensation should something happen to their package
- Digital recipient signature ensures clients know when their package was received and by whom
- GLS provides clients with real-time GLS shipment tracking in many different countries
- GLS offers optional parcel features such as paying for deliveries on arrival and exchanging deliveries (such as replacing a faulty or incorrect item)
GLS works together with the Royal Mail to provide some of the best delivery services available for packages destined for Europe. With its impressive track record, excellent delivery times and solid customer service, GLS is the go-to choice for both small and large parcel delivery within Europe.
To learn more about GLS and its shipping rates and options, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Packlink to learn more. We compare dozens of different courier services to help you find the most affordable services for your parcel delivery needs.