Yodel Direct Parcel Tracking
Yodel distributes millions of goods to every postcode in the UK each week. That's why Yodel offers over 60 service centres to ensure that your package arrives on time, no matter where you need it to go.
Yodel collaborates with Fastway Couriers, Guernsey Post, and Jersey Post for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Yodel provides UK parcel tracking for all deliveries, so you can always know where your package is.
The company delivers 150 million items per year and collaborates with 80 per cent of the UK's most significant merchants. Yodel employs an intelligent bar code technology that allows individual objects to be tracked during their trip.
How do you track your parcel?
Simply enter your parcel reference number to track your parcel. To check the status of your parcel, all you need is your parcel tracking number.
How do I know my parcel ID?
It's a one-of-a-kind code that enables Yodel to track your parcel. It usually has a length of 8 to 20 digits. Your sender should have given you a package number when you ordered your items when it was dispatched or on the day of delivery. If Yodel left a card, there will be an 8-digit reference tracking number on it that you can utilise.
Why is there no tracking for my parcel?
If you've just placed an order, the parcel information on their system may take a while to update. If you've had your parcel tracking number for more than a day and haven't received any tracking number information, don't hesitate to contact the sender to confirm that your parcel number is correct and that the package has been delivered to Yodel.
What do the different Yodel tracking statuses mean?
- Sender for Awaiting Collection: This is the first tracking activity you will see. Yodel is aware that a package is on its way, but Yodel has yet to receive it from your sender.
- Collected or Left Sender: The parcel has been shipped and is on its way to the Yodel depot.
- At Yodel Depot: This indicates that Yodel has received your package and will prepare it for delivery on the scheduled date. This status will also indicate whether Yodel attempted to deliver your package but had to return it to the depot.
- Left Yodel Depot: Your parcel was left at your local Yodel depot and is currently on its way to you. This step can also be referred to as 'With Courier/Driver' status, described further below.
- With Courier/Driver: Your cargo is safely in the hands of the delivery driver at this point in its trip. If you expect a 48- or 72-hour delivery, it may not arrive today — you can check your estimated delivery date in the parcel tracking information.
- Was with Courier/Driver: This could indicate one of two things: either the package was delivered, or the courier missed you, and it is on its way back to our depot for safekeeping. If it's the first delivery attempt, Yodel will try two more times during the next two working days to deliver your package to you.
- Parcel Delivered: This indicates that Yodel has delivered your package to you, a neighbour, or a safe place. The tracking page will show you exactly where your package was delivered.
A Yodel card with a shipment reference number was delivered to me. So, what do I do now?
First, look at the front of the card for any instructions left by the driver. Your package maybe still on your property, with a neighbour, or with the driver. Please perform the following if the driver still has the package:
If you received a green card, the local courier would have left their phone number on the back, which you can call at any time between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. But, if you've got an orange card, go to the self-service portal to choose another day or schedule a pickup from your local depot.
In this case, your driver will leave a card in your mailbox to let you know which neighbour your delivery has been delivered to.
Packlink Can Help You Save Money on Yodel-Tracked UK Deliveries
Packlink may also give a big discount because we pass on the savings we obtain from placing a large volume of orders with Yodel to you, our clients.
Get an estimate for your next cargo with Packlink today if you're seeking the reliability and transparency of a Yodel delivery at a lower cost!