What Does UPS UK Courier Services Offer?
Packlink offers one of the most straightforward and affordable UPS courier services in the country, whether you own an online store or want to send a single package.
Regardless of the number of parcels you send, United Parcel Service (UPS) provides a wide variety of services fit for every customer.
For low-volume shipments, UPS parcel delivery offers thousands of UPS Access Points across the country that make for convenient parcel drop-offs. You simply drop the parcel off at a local UPS Access Point, and the driver will collect and ship it straight to the recipient’s address. Alternatively, you can have UPS ship it to your recipient’s nearest UPS Access Point if they would prefer to collect it. It’s also possible to ship packages to other countries in Europe with the same service. You can also request a UPS collection if you prefer to wait at your home or office. Thus, you can rest assured that your status will have ongoing updates.
For high-volume shipments, UPS offers various services such as UPS CampusShip, WorldShip, and UPS Import Control. These services provide more control over large shipments and minimise delays and manage duty costs for international freights and packages.
Why Use UPS UK For Shipping Parcels?
On average, UPS handles around 15.8 million packages every day–that’s 12.4 million packages more than their closest competitor. This easily makes them the world’s largest package delivery company in the industry, offering many services targeted at both individuals and businesses. And UPS delivers remarkable services that go beyond shipping and tracking.
- UPS shipping is one of the most trusted parcel services that provide numerous shipment solutions in the United Kingdom
- They offer a variety of services that cover all delivery requirements and budget constraints worldwide
- With a vast network of couriers, UPS can deliver your items in under 24 hours if time is of the essence
- UPS also supports a full range of international deliveries
- UPS provides full tracking information both in the UK and for international package deliveries so you can always see where your items are
- For larger deliveries, UPS offers freight and pallet shipping services
With its incredible infrastructure and reputation, UPS is the number one choice for UK parcel delivery. UPS is the ideal service to pick for any kind of package delivery if you want express deliveries, international services, and a range of additional services.
For more information about UPS rates and restrictions, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. Our friendly team will be more than happy to offer you a quote that you plan to send, regardless if it’s a one-off service or a long-term partnership that you’re searching for.
Why Use UPS Services With Packlink?
At Packlink, our goal is to provide customers with an easy and hassle-free way of shipping their packages both domestically and internationally.
- We save you time and money with every UPS delivery
- We provide a simple and intuitive way to get your package to its destination
- We collaborate with different companies to bring you great discounts on your shipping
- Our dedicated management and customer service team is always ready to give you a hand when you need it
So if you’re interested in sending your package with UPS, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more about how you can save money and time.
UPS UK prices and quotes
UPS shipping prices are calculated based on the destination, size and weight of the parcel, the place from which it is shipped, and the urgency of delivery. Packlink offers you the cheapest UPS shipping quotes available on the market thanks to the agreements we have with the carrier, which means that sometimes we can get shipments with up to 70% discount according to official rates.
Here we show you some examples of different UPS prices for domestic and international shipments, do not forget that they are just a few examples. To find your final price, you must perform a search in our searcher.
Prices for UPS National shipments
|1 kg||£ 5,68|
|2 Kg||£ 5,99|
|3 Kg||£ 5,99|
|5 Kg||£ 5,99|
Prices for UPS International shipments
|1 Kg||£ 10,35|
|2 Kg||£ 11,00|
|3 Kg||£ 14,59|
|5 Kg||£ 25,53|
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Contact UPS UK Courier Services?
If you have made a shipment with UPS through Packlink and you want to contact this carrier, you may not be able to do so, although, at Packlink, we will provide you all the help you need through our help portal from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00.
- UPS Phone: 03457 877 877
- From this link, you could go to the help centre portal: UPS Help centre.
How Long Does a UPS Parcel Delivery Take?
Depending on the place of collection and destination as well as the selected service, a parcel sent by UPS UK reaches its destination from 24 hours for certain national and international express shipments, up to several days in the case of shipments to more remote areas. Business service impacts related to coronavirus are minimal.
Below we detail the usual transit times according to the contracted UPS UK service:
- Standard: Parcel delivery is completed in 3 to 6 days, depending on the location.
- Standard Import: Estimated time of shipment is 6-8 days, depending on the location.
- Express Saver: Parcel will arrive in 1-3 days, depending on location, except if the shipment must carry out customs procedures; in this case, the transit time could be longer.
- Express Saver Import: Guaranteed delivery in 1-3 days, according to the location except in case of needing customs procedures, in which case these times could be altered.
- Standard Domestic: Estimated delivery is within a day or two, depending on location.
- Standard Access Point: Estimated delivery time between a day or two, depending on the location.
How Late Does UPS Deliver?
Other than time-definite air deliveries, UPS UK shipments are normally delivered between 09:00 am and 07:00 pm. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.
Does UPS Deliver on Saturday in the UK?
With UPS UK, you will also have the opportunity to receive your shipments on Saturday in the UK and Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Germany, and Italy. You can also select the best delivery option with "UPS My Choice" and modify it according to your preferences. You can always share tracking information with your recipient.
UPS offers its customers convenient delivery options to choose from to achieve the best results.
It is always advised to check for the latest updates from UPS Services. Due to the large volume of parcels, there is a temporary service relaxation for UPS when it comes to UPS Standard shipments from Great Britain to Germany, meaning the delivery can take a day longer.
Packlink Pro for Small Businesses With United Parcel Service
Thanks to its advanced technology, Packlink has created a platform of courier services for small e-commerce businesses. It is a perfect free addition to your supply chain monitoring. With tools that make your life and business easier. You will be able to give your customers convenient delivery options in a limited period of time. With Packlink Pro, you can track all your parcels and operations, and you can link your e-commerce company to the platform and access everything from a single website. Packlink Pro is particularly beneficial if you want to expand your business or if you already work in the global market and network with others on a daily basis.
Packlink allows you to select whether you prefer to ship parcels with the express, standard, or next-day delivery with UPS. It also shows you the best prices for all services available, and you choose which offer suits your company. UPS couriers will help you expand internationally, and they are dedicated to bringing exceptional results.