With the Hermes door-to-door collection and delivery service, you can count on the support of one of the best carriers on the market: book your door-to-door shipment now and let us take care of the rest.
Hermes offers door-to-door services in almost all areas of the United Kingdom, thanks to its more than 18,000 couriers working across the entire country: wherever you and your recipient are located, Hermes has a service for you.
How do you book a collection with Hermes?
Shipping with Hermes is easy with Packlink: simply book your collection service through our site, for the day that suits you, and one of our couriers will come to collect it on the indicated day.
Making a door-to-door shipment with Hermes is quick, easy and very affordable: all you need to do is enter your collection and delivery address and the weight and size of your shipment into our search tool, select your desired service, make the payment, and your shipment will be confirmed – it’s that simple. Remember, with Packlink, you’ll always get the best prices for your shipments.
Why choose Hermes collection services?
- Extended collection and delivery times, from 8 in the morning to 8 at night
- Three collection and/or delivery attempts included in the service
- Real-time shipment tracking from collection to delivery
- Exclusive Packlink customer service
- Up to 50% discount compared to the carrier’s official rates
Hermes collection service features:
- Delivery estimated in a maximum of 3 working days to continental United Kingdom: this delivery time does not include 48-96 additional hours from/to islands and remote areas.
- Collection and delivery from 08:00 to 20:00 at your home or office, etc.
- Services offered from Monday to Friday, excluding national and local holidays.
- Maximum weight: 15 kg, with a maximum volume that cannot exceed 245 cm.
- Option to print label in any Hermes Parcelshop.
- Proof of delivery available upon request.
- Option to drop the package off at any Hermes Parcelshop if you cannot wait for collection.
What destinations can I ship to with the Hermes collection service?
Thanks to Packlink, you can make both national and international shipments with the Hermes collection service at the best prices: don’t hesitate to book your Hermes collection service now.
What time will Hermes collect my parcel?
Hermes collection times works from Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and between 8am to 6pm on Saturdays, please remember that this service is not available on Sundays or on bank holidays. If you don´t want to wait for the pick up at home, you can drop off your parcel at any Hermes Parcelshop but please remember that parcels delivered at Hermes Parcelshop must not exceed 15kg in weight.