Send Parcels with DHL Drop-Off Service
Sending parcels can be stressful and overwhelming, especially when choosing the most reliable and quickest way to deliver your parcel. Luckily, here at Packlink, we've got you covered. For your ultimate convenience and comfort, choose the DHL drop-off service and enjoy your hassle-free parcel shipping process.
Leading our busy lives, we often don't have the time to wait in for the courier to collect our parcel. As we're constantly on the go, we need more convenient delivery solutions. For the sake of our jam-packed schedules, customers can benefit from DHL courier service drop-off points to send parcels domestically in the UK and internationally in the most efficient way.
With over 3,5000 ServicePoints across the UK, you can save time by sending, collecting or returning your parcels at the time and place suitable for you. DHL drop-off ServicePoints are located in retail outlets, high streets and independent stores nationwide. Next time you're doing your regular shopping, you can send or pick up your parcel at the same time!
Here at Packlink, sending parcels has never been easier. We cooperate with one of the most prominent courier services - DHL - to provide you with the best possible parcel delivery solutions while saving time and money.
With affordable DHL drop-off services, you can ship and collect your parcels at your most convenience. As 90% of the UK population live within 10 minutes from the nearest shop, you can be sure your parcel shipping process will go quickly and comfortably. Thanks to the drop-off points' long opening times (from 8 am till late), you can drop your parcel at any time that suits you best.
How to Use DHL Drop-Off Service with Packlink?
To arrange the DHL parcel drop-off with Packlink, follow these few easy steps:
- Prepare your parcel for shipping. Pack the items in a shipping box, so they are securely placed inside, especially if they are fragile. Seal your parcel accurately to ensure your items won't get damaged during the delivery.
- Measure and weigh your parcel. To provide your parcel is accepted at the DHL drop-off point, it should be no bigger than 60cm x 60cm x 60cm and weigh a maximum of 20kg.
- Go to the Packlink website and simply enter your parcel's measurements along with shipping details, choose the origin and destination of your shipment as well as relevant postcodes.
- Choose the DHL drop-off service and the local DHL drop-off point of your choice. You can use the DHL Parcel UK ServicePoint finder to find your nearest DHL service point.
- Pay for your delivery service, print the label and attach it securely to your parcel. Alternatively, you can opt for the label-less shipping option. All you have to do is select the ["label-less" option](/en-GB/send-parcel-no-printer/ ""label-less" option") when making a delivery booking, and the barcode will be sent to your mobile. Show the code to the shopkeeper at your chosen DHL ServicePoint service, and once they scan it, you will have the label affixed to your parcel.
- Drop off your parcel at your chosen local ServicePoint at the most convenient time and collect the receipt.
- You can track your parcel via the Packlink website.
DHL Drop-Off Prohibited Items
For security reasons, there are a number of items that cannot be sent through the DHL Parcel UK network. It's crucial to check the list of unallowed items to ensure your parcel isn't cancelled, delayed, seized or returned to you.
Some of the items that aren't suitable for the DHL drop-off service are:
- Credit/debit cards
- Dangerous goods
- Breakable goods like glass or ceramics
- Tobacco or tobacco products
- Works of art
How to Collect a Parcel at DHL Drop-Off Point?
If you're c__ollecting your parcel at a DHL ServicePoint__, there are a few essential things for you to be aware of before picking up your delivery:
- Check the opening times of your chosen local drop-off point. Some shops may have different business hours, so ensure your service point is accessible at your preferred time.
- Before heading to the collection point, remember to take your pick-up code which will have been emailed or texted to you once your parcel is ready for collection.
- To pick up your parcel, you will need to provide some form of photographic proof of identity. You can use your ID, passport or driving licence.
It's crucial to collect your goods within 10 days from the date received by the local DHL ServicePoint. If you don't pick it up within the given time frame, your parcel will be returned to the sender.
Ship Parcels with Affordable Courier Services at Packlink
Ensure your parcel shipping process goes smooth and effective with Packlink's most reliable courier companies. Apart from DHL, you can benefit from the excellent service of other popular delivery companies for reasonable prices.
At Packlink, you can access free quotes from our couriers so you can choose the one most suitable for you. Whether you need Express Delivery, Next Day Delivery or Large Parcel Delivery, we've got you covered.
If you need delivery services for your business, we can help you manage your e-commerce shipments with our Packlink PRO system. It allows you to control all your deliveries from a single place and at the same time.
Start using Packlink delivery services today and enjoy affordable, quick and hassle-free parcel shipping.