DPD Parcel Delivery at affordable price
Packlink is proud to offer its services as a DPD courier, offering the full range of DPD services including both domestic and international delivery services.
What does DPD offer?
DPD provides both domestic and business-focused delivery services with its range of options.
For domestic deliveries, DPD offers a reliable DPD Pickup service. Packages can be dropped off at one of the many DPD pickup stores in the United Kingdom and process the entire delivery with minimal hassle.
For international deliveries, there’s DPD Classic and DPD Classic Pick Up. DPD Classic is a specialised delivery service designed for international packages, offering full delivery tracking and additional protection cover if required. DPD offers some of the best rates for parcels up to 30kg to European destinations. DPD aims to deliver your packages in 2 to 8 days with some deliveries reaching popular destinations in Europe such as France, Germany and the Netherlands in just two working days.
The booking process also covers any customs documents that are required. This is made easy with DPD’s paperless service, so all you need to do is print off a shipping label and attach it to your package. In addition, DPD allows customers to change delivery details in-flight. Whether it’s changing the time of the delivery or requesting it to be delivered to a neighbour, customers can request these services at any time during the package’s transit.
Why use DPD?
DPD handles millions of packages each day, regularly topping the charts as one of the UK’s most reliable and trustworthy courier services. They receive excellent customer feedback regardless of the service used and they’re trusted by both domestic and business customers.
- DPD provides a swift and reliable service with a proven track record for deliveries across both the United Kingdom and Europe
- DPD offers both collection and drop-off services for their delivery services
- DPD Classic gives customers notifications to help them track where their package is and when it will arrive
- DPD offers a fully-featured app that allows you to see the progress of your delivery
- DPD is very driver-centric service that allows you to rate drivers and contact them directly, giving customers peace of mind with all package deliveries
- You can also make in-flight changes direct from both the DPD app and on their website for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- There are over 2,500 DPD pickup stores in the United Kingdom where you can drop off your package even in the evening or weekend
- DPD handles customs with ease since they use a paperless process, making overseas deliveries simple and hassle-free
DPD has a solid infrastructure for handling both domestic and international delivery services. With its host of tracking options and the ability to make in-flight changes, DPD is the service of choice for both business and personal deliveries.
If you’d like to learn more about DPD shipping rates, restrictions and services, get in touch with us today at Packlink to learn more. Our team will be more than happy to guide you through the process of sending a package via DPD as a business or an individual. No matter where your parcel is going, we’re confident that our DPD courier services can streamline the process.