UPS and Packlink: Better prices, same services.
Whether you own an online store or want to send a single package, Packlink offers one of the most straightforward and affordable UPS courier services in the country.
What does UPS offer?
Regardless of the number of packages you send, UPS offers a wide variety of services fit for every customer.
For low-volume shipments, UPS offers thousands of UPS Access Points across the country that make for convenient parcel drop-offs. You simply drop the parcel off at a local UPS Access Point and the driver will collect and deliver it straight to the recipient’s address. Alternatively, you can have UPS deliver it to your recipient’s nearest UPS Access Point if they would prefer to collect it. It’s also possible to send packages to other countries in Europe with the same service. You can also request a UPS collection if you prefer to wait at your home or office.
For high-volume shipments, UPS offers a variety of services such as UPS CampusShip, WorldShip and UPS Import Control. These services provide more control over large shipments and can also minimise delays and manage duty costs for international freights and packages.
Why use UPS?
On average, UPS handles around 15.8 million packages every day–that’s 12.4 million packages more than their closest competitor. This easily makes them the world’s largest package delivery company, offering a plethora of services targeted at both individuals and businesses.
- UPS shipping is one of the most trusted parcel services in the United Kingdom
- They offer a variety of services that cover all delivery requirements and budget constraints
- With a vast network of couriers, UPS can deliver your items in under 24 hours if time is of the essence
- UPS also supports a full range of international deliveries and tracking if required
- UPS provides full tracking information both in the UK and for international package deliveries so you can always see where your items are
- For larger deliveries, UPS offers pallet and freight shipping services
With its incredible infrastructure and reputation, UPS is the number one choice for UK parcel delivery. If you want fast deliveries, international services and a range of additional services, UPS is the ideal service to pick for any kind of package delivery.
For more information about UPS rates and restrictions, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. Our friendly team will be more than happy to offer you a quote for the packages that you plan to send, regardless if it’s a one-off service or a long-term partnership that you’re searching for.
Why use UPS services with Packlink?
At Packlink, our goal is to provide customers with an easy and hassle-free way of shipping their packages both domestically and internationally.
- We save you time and money with every UPS delivery
- We provide a simple and intuitive way to get your package to its destination
- We collaborate with different companies to bring you great discounts on your shipping
- Our dedicated management and customer service team is always ready to give you a hand when you need it
So if you’re interested in sending your package with UPS, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more about how you can save money and time.