What is a Hermes ParcelShop?
Hermes Parcelshops are located in local businesses, ensuring that there will always be one nearby, with extended opening hours to simplify the management of your shipments – making the collection, delivery and return of your packages much easier, as you no longer need to travel to the post office or be at home/in the office waiting for the courier.
Why use the Hermes ParcelShop service?
Among the many reasons to use this service, here are a few of the most important:
- Currently, Hermes has a network of almost 5,000 ParcelShops across the United Kingdom.
- Closeness: They are local businesses, close to your home or workplace.
- Extended opening hours, including up to 22:00.
- Open 7 days a week.
- They promote local trade as you can do your shopping while you manage your shipments, with the added bonus of saving you time.
- Many ParcelShops offer a printing service, so there’s no need to worry about having to print out labels at home.
- Your shipments can be tracked from the moment they are dropped off in the Hermes ParcelShop.
- Agreements with the majority of E-commerces and Marketplaces to manage your returns with ease, at no additional cost.
- Delivery notice sent to the recipient when their package is ready for collection.
- Lower rates than traditional collection services.
Where can I ship to with Hermes ParcelShops?
With the Hermes ParcelShop service you can make both domestic and international shipments hassle-free and at the best prices.
The smart alternative to traditional post offices:
Not long ago, the only option for collecting and shipping packages was the post office: with the inconvenience of long queues of people carrying out all kinds of tasks, and awkward opening hours that don’t fit your schedule, etc.
Thanks to ParcelShops, you can make use of pick-up and drop-off points near your home or workplace, with extended opening hours and often open 7 days a week – allowing you to save time managing your shipments and collections.
Various options for your ParcelShop shipments
Depending on the measurements of your shipment, you can opt for different rates.
- Hermes ParcelShop Small Parcels: This is the most economic option for all your small shipments, allowing packages of up to 45x35x16 and with a maximum weight of 2 kg, at the best price.
- Hermes Parcelshop Medium Parcels: For your medium-sized shipments, this option allows packages exceeding 45x35x16, with a maximum length of 120 cm – as long as the length + circumference do not exceed 245 cm – and a maximum weight of 2 kg.